Is this for you?
This program is designed to meet the needs of all mothers post labour.
Why would you need it?
You understand that your body has been on quite a journey through pregnancy and labour.
You understand how these can take a toll on the health of your body. You are also aware some women never quite regain their health post partum. You would like to be in optimum health so that no health issue is holding you back from parenting well.
This program ensures you dramatically rebuilding your health and effectively addressing any post labour conditions or concerns.
After deciding you would like to rebuild your health post partum you may be wondering:
- How will the Postpartum Wellness Program rebuild my health?
- What postpartum conditions or concerns can the Postpartum Wellness Program address?
What will it do for you?
By following this program you will be dramatically rebuilding your health postpartum and effectively addressing any post labour conditions or concerns.
Labour is an exhausting experience. During labour all mothers lose an incredible amount of energy (Qi) and blood, regardless of how difficult or long the labour is. Depending on how you rebuild and look after your body in the six weeks after labour will determine your health for many years to come. The Postpartum Wellness program assists in preventing disharmonies from developing and support the mother’s reproductive system in returning to it’s pre- pregnant state.
The Postpartum Wellness program focuses on significantly rebalancing and improving your health through various methods including Acupuncture, Moxibusiton, Traditional Chinese Medicinal herbs and nutritional supplementation. In addition herbal soups are provided as these are traditionally used in China to rebuild after labour. Dietary advice is a strong component of the program and recipes are recommended to suit your individual requirements.
Insight is provided into a Traditional Chinese Medical view of the importance of lifestyle approaches to postpartum wellness. The program focuses on allowing you to understand how best to follow these to complement the rebuilding and healing processes your body is under.
The Postpartum Wellness Program incorporates weekly Acupuncture as it is very effective at minimizing stress and anxiety. This can prove a useful tool in helping you adapt to the new role you now find yourself placed in as a brand new mother or as mother of another child. Acupuncture can enable you to feel calmer and more balanced with the major life changes a new baby presents.
The Postpartum Wellness program can address any of the following postpartum conditions or concerns:
- Persistent lochia – continued uterine bleeding for more than ten days
- Breastfeeding problems – Engorged breasts, Insufficient milk, Blocked ducts, Mastitis
- Perineal Discomfort
- Anxiety and stress
- Postnatal Depression
- Post caesarean pain management
- Reduction in scarring post caesarean
- Night sweats
What will happen?
The Postpartum Wellness Program consists of weekly 1hr treatments, herbs, nutritional supplements, dietary and lifestyle advice for the four weeks immediately after the birth.
Alternatively treatments can be given on a needs basis to address specific postpartum ailments in the month after birth or beyond.
The Post Wellness Program includes:
- An initial detailed health assessment including a review of current health status, diet and nutrition levels
- Education and insight on the Traditional Chinese Medicine view of the need to rebuild postpartum
- Dietary and Lifestyle recommendations and advice. Recipes can be recommended to suit your individual health requirements.
- Weekly Acupuncture treatments to rebuild the body and minimise stress
- Individually prescribed Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal formulas to rebuild the body and rebalance hormones and energies.
- Individually prescribed nutritional supplements to correct any nutritional deficiencies noted
- Treatments are be conducted at my Herston clinic.
If you think this program may be for you we would be happy to talk with you in a complimentary phone session. Just contact us by phone or email or fill in the simple form below letting us know what program you are interested in, or you can ring the clinic directly and book in for an initial session:
Call the clinic on (07) 3852 3384 or contact Kirsty directly on 0410 776 730
Or email Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in the form below: