Is this for you?
This program suits those without fertility issues who are wishing to improve their health prior to conceiving. We are focused on supporting you in reaching your healthiest possible state – physically, mentally and emotionally.
Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pre Conception Care
The Pre Conception Care program endeavours to prepare your body for pregnancy by incorporating both Traditional Chinese Medicine wisdom and modern nutritional knowledge.
Traditional Chinese Medicine employs a unique and holistic system to search for health imbalances which may hinder fertility. We examine your health in detail, in all areas – body, mind and spirit. We identify ‘signs and symptoms’ that indicate a ‘disharmony’ within the body. We then focus on correcting the ‘disharmony’ with a combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and nutrition/diet and lifestyle advice. This system of correcting disharmonies has been used for thousands of years. In fact, Traditional Chinese Medicine is the longest continuous medical system practised in the world. It is a complete system of medicine, and the ‘disharmonies’ detected form part of the ‘diagnosis’ and guide the way towards the treatments required.
To prepare your body for pregnancy Traditional Chinese Medicine investigates in detail:
- Your menstrual cycle – the regularity, the flow, the colour, symptoms such as pain, mood swings, headaches, fluid retention etc
- Your current health – your energy, sleep, digestion, etc
- Your work life balance and stressors
- Your emotional health
- Your past health and lifestyle choices and their impact
In Traditional Chinese Medicine optimum health is when all organs and energy systems in the body are in balance. A problem in one or more of the above areas can disturb this balance and may be affecting your fertility.
What will happen?
The Preconception Care Program consists of weekly 1hr treatments, herbs and nutritional supplements for at least three consecutive months.
Why three months?
Your egg and sperm quality reflect the health your body has been in the previous 90 – 120 days that they taken to develop. High stress, inadequate nutrition, inadequate rest during those 90-120 days all have an impact on this development and affect your fertility levels.
Three months of the Preconception Care Program focuses on supporting your body to be in it’s healthiest state possible prior to pregnancy.
The Pre Conception Care Program includes:
- An initial detailed health assessment including a review of current and past diet and lifestyle choices
- Education and insight on how to understand fertility and read and work with your body’s own fertile signs
- Fertility focused Dietary and Lifestyle recommendations and advice
- Weekly Fertility Support Acupuncture treatments
- Individually prescribed Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal formulas
- Individually prescribed fertility focused nutritional supplementation
Call our clinic on (07) 3852 3384 or contact Kirsty directly on 0410 776 730
Or email Kirsty on email@example.comOr fill in the form below: