Although the focus of Kirsty Eng Fertility is fertility and pregnancy, our practitioners have for many years, also seen patients with general health concerns.
We offer a multifaceted approach to support general health: Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbs, diet, nutrition and lifestyle advice. All of this is tailored to suit your individual needs.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has an unique and holistic system to search for health imbalances. We look at your health in detail in all areas – body, mind and spirit. We identify ‘signs and symptoms’ that indicate a ‘disharmony’ within the body. We then focus on correcting the ‘disharmony’ with a combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, vitamin/mineral supplements, nutrition/diet and lifestyle advice. This system of correcting disharmonies has been used for thousands of years. In fact Traditional Chinese Medicine is the longest continuous medical system practised in the world. It is a complete system of medicine with the ‘disharmonies’ detected forming part of the ‘diagnosis’ and guiding the way to the treatments required.
Acupuncture can also be used regularly as a way of maintaining good general health. Areas of imbalance can be identified and rectified before illness and disease have the opportunity to take hold. Good health is maintained by continually addressing and building on your body’s areas of weakness and disharmony.
Our clinical focus for general health is…
- Insomnia – Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Dream disturbed sleep
- Anxiety, Panic attacks
- Sadness, loss, grief
- Loss of motivation and enthusiasm for life
- Lethargy, chronic fatigue
- Menstruation pan
- Irregular Menstruation- early, late, too heavy
- Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Low Libido
- Prolapsed Uterus
- Nausea, Vomiting
- Diarrhoea, Constipation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis/ Diverticulitis
- Loss of appetite
Pregnancy and Labour
- Pregnancy conditions – Morning sickness, fatigue, mood swings, aches and pains, insomnia, breech or posterior baby
- Post labour – Lethargy, depression, mastitis, low milk
- IVF – Medical studies have shown that acupuncture preceding IVF improves the outcomes by 40%-60%
Respiratory / Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat
- Common cold, sore throat, cough
- Bronchitis, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Ear aches
- Hay fever
- Loss of voice
- Vertigo, Dizziness
- Dry, irritated eyes
- Low libido
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary disorders
- Primary Hypertension
- High blood pressure
- Neurological conditions
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Stroke Sequelae
- Bell’s Palsy
Pain / Musculoskeletal
- Sporting injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Joint pan including ankle and knee conditions. Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder.
How many treatments are required?
The number of treatments required depends on the particular condition being treated and on the individual themselves. Conditions that you have had for a long time or that are quite severe generally take a longer time to treat than acute, mild ones which may resolve after only one or two treatments.
Regular maintenance acupuncture effectively decreases the incidence of illness and increases vitality and one’s sense of well being.
If you think this program may be for you we would be happy to talk with you in a complimentary phone session. Just contact us by phone or email or fill in the simple form below letting us know what program you are interested in, or you can ring the clinic directly and book in for an initial session:
Call the clinic on (07) 3852 3384 or contact Kirsty directly on 0410 776 730
Or email Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in the form below: